The Foundation is dedicated to preventing diabetes, contributing to increased awareness and supporting the search for insights that reduce risk and help diabetics to realize a better quality of life. Our programs include a special emphasis on adolescents, children and at-risk communities, through pursuit of excellence in diabetes outreach education and care supported by world-class research and clinical initiatives.
Preserving a Legacy
The Foundation is committed to restoring and preserving the 107 acre historic site of Sir Frederick’s birth as a publicly accessible, unique venue in which families and visitors from around the world can enjoy a welcoming recreational experience combined with motivational education in the environment in which a great Canadian and medical giant was born and spent his early years.
Learn More >>
Help us realize the benefits of:
* Strengthened emphasis on diabetes prevention
* Enhanced scope and quality of diabetes-related education
* Increased focus on at-risk communities
* Shorter paths to practical outcomes
* Improved futures for children and youth with diabetes
* Helping families to live with diabetes
* Increased capability and depth of skill for patient monitoring
* Sustaining a unique legacy through an inspirational public venue